Restaurants in New Smyrna Beach
All of our beach condo's have fully equipped kitchens, however, if you prefer to dine out, there are many places around town. Breakers, Chases, and Toni & Joe's are the on ocean. The Grille at Riverview is on the river.
- Beacon Restaurant - 416 Flagler Avenue. It is within walking distance from Coronado Towers. They serve standard American fare such pancakes and eggs.
- The Breakers - 518 Flagler Avenue, overlooking the beach, burgers.
- Chases - 3401 South Atlantic Avenue, overlooking the beach.
- Manzano Fine Foods - 311 Flagler Avenue, deli
- Toni and Joe's - 309 Buenos Aires Street, overlooking the beach, very casual.
Dinner The following are within walking distance:
- Atlantis Bistro - 300 Flagler Ave, serves rustic Italian cuisine in a charming setting
- Clancy's Cantina - 301 Flagler Avenue, Mexican food
- The Grille at Riverview - 101 Flagler Avenue, watch the sunset over the river while enjoying your dinner
- Peanuts Sports Bar - 421 Flagler Ave, watch the game and enjoy casual dinning, smoking permitted
- Tayton O'Brians - 410 Flagler Ave., a pub with a wide array of beers
- That's Amore - 103 Pine Street, pizza and pasta
These require a car:
- Boston's Fish House - 1414 S. Atlantic Ave, casual seafood known for fried food; a good place for the kids
- Off The Hook - 747 East 3rd Avenue, a lively sports bar featuring seafood
- The Garlic - 556 E. 3rd Avenue, pasta, seafood, and steaks
- Manny's Pizza - 3318 S. Atlantic Ave, pizza, subs, and salads
- New Smyrna Steakhouse - 723 East 3rd Avenue, steaks, ribs, and chops
- Norwood's Seafood - 400 East 2nd Avenue, fresh seafood and fine wine
- Spanish River Grill - 737 East 3rd Avenue, tapas and more
- SoNapa Wine Co - 3406 South Atlantic Ave., casual sophistication